CodeLabs is like a virtual internship for everyone.
CodeLabs is a 100% online summer program, where you're assigned a mentor to work with to help create an app or game in just two weeks. You can participate anywhere in North/Central America, and can work alone or with a group of friends.
What happens during CodeLabs?
- Mentorship: You'll be matched with your own mentor and have regular meetings to help you complete your project, and to learn more about working in technology.
- Real-time Coding Help: Get live coding help from our staff and volunteers whenever you need it through a 24/7 chat, and through regular office hours.
- Tech Talks: Join us for online workshops where we dive deep into modern technologies, what it takes to create a startup, and more!
- Build Something Awesome: Like CodeDay, the core of CodeLabs is about bringing your ideas to life.
What can I learn during CodeLabs?
CodeLabs workshops include:
- Schematics, Layout, and Manufacturing Electronics Projects
- Introduction to Databases
- Android Development Basics
- Making Games with Unity
- Web Servers
- Getting an Internship
- How You Can Start a Company
- "Features vs Benefts"
- and more!