Updated: March 11, 2020
Like you, we have been closely monitoring the developing situation with COVID-19, and we wanted to share our current plans for CodeDay Spring 2020.
Our current date for most CodeDays is May 30-31, and it's hard to predict what the COVID-19 pandemic will look like as we approach that date. Among other things, it is currently unknown whether the warming weather will reduce the transmission rates as is the case for influenza.
We are preparing for three possibilities:
- If COVID-19 appears under control as we approach CodeDay, we will hold the event as planned. Refunds will be available for those who do not feel safe attending.
- If infections are decreasing, but still prevelent, we will postpone CodeDay to the early summer. Refunds will be available for those who cannot make the new date or who do not feel safe attending.
- If there is no sign of the end of the pandemic, we will cancel CodeDay, and everyone will recieve a refund.
We hope that you will still consider joining us for this CodeDay despite the current uncertainty.